Call for Best Price 904-474-1005
Sven & Son Adjustable Bed Base (Lumbar & Head Tilt) Platinum
- NEW Sven & Son Quality meets functionality, Adjustable bed base with Individual Lumbar & Pillow Tilt moves you approximately 8" Closer to your headboard and nightstand
- Pillow Tilt- no more bunching pillows behind your head. Adjustable Lumbar allows you to adjust the firmness and support of your mattress
- 2 Wireless Backlit Programmable Remote Features include a flashlight, Separate Lumbar & Head control, 18 Button remote with One Touch Flat Anti Snore, Zero Gravity, and pre-set button. Emergency power down feature. Platform bed zero clearance compatible. Furniture Grade Upholstery in Black
- Interactive Massage Units: Target aches & pains directly with multiple Level massage with Pulse, Wave, and Full Body Vibration. Mattress Retention bar system, 3" 6" and 9" Adjustable Legs, 1700 lb. total max lifting capacity, Independent head incline: 0 - 75 degrees, foot incline 0 - 45 degrees; dual USB charging stations on both sides of the head
- Mobile App for Apple iOS/Android uses your iPad iPhone or Android to control all of the functions of the Sven & Son Power Base no need to use your remote! Individual pillow tilt Helps Snoring, Under Bed LED Lighting 5 Star Customer Service 25 Year Warranty
Best adjustable frame on the market
Posted by Nick M on Dec 10th 2018
If you are looking to buy an adjustable bed frame, look no further, this is the best deal on the Internet. We purchased the split King frame and a mattress direct from Sleep Geekz during their Black Friday promotion. Taylor with Sleep Geekz was a pleasure to work with; he's answered all our questions and followed up with us after delivery.
I really like that I was able set up the adjustable base within our existing bed frame. They do offer a white glove service, but I opted to set it up myself. Outside of the weight of the frame (you'll need 2 people to position the frame) assembly was very easy, you basically attach the legs, plug it in and off you go!
As for the frame it has everything you need: it's super quiet, has under frame lighting, USB ports for all your devices, massage settings, lumbar support, memory settings for your favorite position of which there a literally hundreds if not thousands. We are still experimenting with our favorite positions, so I haven't set one to memory yet. The warranty offered is the best around that I can find.
Thanks and looking forward to many restful nights of sleep!